Producer specialized in pop, rock, blues, folk and singer-songwriter genres. I use my roots as a musician to empathize with my clients.
Started out in the analog domain, I’m fully digital. Through my efficient remote workflow, I consistently deliver and have a quicker turnaround.
Main digital equipment
- 👨🏻💻 Dual-boot MacBook Pro, running macOS Big Sur & Windows 10.
- 🎹 Cockos REAPER and Avid Pro Tools.
- 🎛 Focusrite Clarett 4Pre + dedicated headphones DAC.
- 🎤 Zoom H5 field recorder.
- 🎚 iZotope RX, iZotope Ozone and Zynaptiq Triumph.
- 🎧 Sony & Beyerdynamic headphones.
Certifications, courses & memberships
- Graduated (bass and music theory) in 1995.
- Game Developer Conference in San Jose (CA), game audio, 2002.
- Bronze member of the Game Audio Network Guild, 2002.
- Diploma (electric bass, music production and audio master engineering) at Berklee between 2011 and 2017.
- Official Apple Pro Certification for Logic Pro X in 2018.
A producer working from anywhere
Consistently delivered for multiple industries, in more than 20 years of experience with clients in the UK, Europe and the US.
Recently, London-based company Unlock Your Sound published my article I wrote about producing bass tracks remotely.
Through a simple form, I collect the required information upfront and break down the project. I then come up with accurate estimates and build an efficient task waterfall.
Clients can access my workflow in real-time. They see how I’m going to realize their vision and deliver on time.
Hardware & software
I focus on a restricted group of third-party elements. This achieves a triple goal:
- ✋ Setting myself a limit.
- 📚 Learning them as much as I can.
- 🖥 Being platform-agnostic.
Here’s a selection of my other equipment.
Backup & archival
I wrote a blog post about this crucial topic.
Head to the page my work to read more about my roles as a producer, bassist and sound designer.