November 1963. A warm weather greets the President when he lands at Love Field. Following the motorcade, I fantasise about waving at Jack and Jackie, or leaning over the window of a sixth floor, or being Abraham Zapruder, standing still while everything changes.
- Dan Ecclestone / vocals
- Paolo Clementi / guitars, viola
- Simone Silvestroni / bass, piano, synth, strings, drums, sound effects
- Written, produced and mixed by Simone Silvestroni.
- Mastered by Ian Shepherd.
- Video by Silvia Maggi.
- Management by Christopher Carvalho of Unlock Your Sound Ltd.
© 2019 Simone Silvestroni.
℗ 2019 Minutes to Midnight (sound recording copyright).