- I mixed the lead song from the debut EP Tales from holographic seas.
- A frustration-fueled personal post on how migrating back to Italy two years ago was not the solution.
- Following a process to recalibrate my self-identity after leaving social media, I’m going back to the roots and leave WordPress for Jekyll, joining the IndieWeb.
- A friend asked me to remix one of his songs. I co-produced, mixed and mastered ‘Non sai chi sono’.
- I spent the last month and a half leaving the UK, followed by two lingering monsters: a global pandemic and a massive feeling of betrayal.
- I snapped out of my comfort zone to help the promising young artist Method Sinik with the production of his recent EP.
- As the audio team leader, I created and implemented sound effects and an adaptive soundtrack, bootstrapping the audio for the PlayStation2 video game Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy.