All about this website: tools, benchmarks, a note about copyright and a thank you to people that inspired me.
Handcrafted by Simone Silvestroni. Maintenance and content updates are achieved through a mix of templates in Sublime Text, Typora and Alfred macros.
An unordered list of people who inspired me:
- Silvia Maggi
- Luke Harris
- Zinzy Waleson Geene
- Chris Wiegman
- Wouter Groeneveld
- Brad Taunt
- Matthew Graybosch
- Kev Quirk
- Ru Singh
- Ruben Schade
- Leon Paternoster
- Built with Jekyll
- Code repository on GitHub
- Hosted on Netlify
- Latest deploy: 5 December 2023, at 13:10
- SVGs for logos and icons
- ‘Dirt’ background image by Michael Rose
- Typography: default system UI plus Helvetica Neue, with fallbacks.
- The homepage loads in less than a second and weighs
- The entire source code is
0.01gof CO2 produced when someone visits the homepage
- Featured on Lowwwcarbon
- The hosting is running on sustainable energy
- Compliant with WCAG guidelines
- Current WAVE accessibility rank:
A notice about copyright and creative commons is present in the footer down below.
Photography © Silvia Maggi.
Minutes to Midnight™ is a registered trademark in the UK and worldwide. The logo, in all its variants, is use trademark for the trading name of Simone Silvestroni.